Thursday, April 28, 2011

This Is It

Today will be my final post until after my race on Sunday, May 1.  I'm heading home to Chicago to prepare mentally, emotionally, and physically for it.

I did a light 6 mile run, seeing the chiropractor later for an adjustment, and going in for an ice bath to relax my muscles a bit in the evening.  Then tomorrow I'm taking the day off and Saturday a light 4-5 mile shakeout before Sunday.

If you have any more questions about running, training tips, nutrition, or advice please post a comment on my blog, I would love to hear from you.

Now get out there and hit the pavement, I hear it calling YOUR name.  Trust me, once you get out there, you will be out there until the end of eternity.

 Lamb-Kohawk Invite Champions, Cedar Rapids, IA Fall 2007.  My first running award as a collegiate athlete (My first year at Coe College).  Have fun with running, if you do you can't and won't fail.   

No comments:

Post a Comment